Simply Easy Diet
Monitoring intakes calories and more...
Simply Easy Diet
Welcome, SimplyEasyDiet.com is an incredible system that is designed to help you lose weight in a simple and easy manner as well as carry out a healthy lifestyle. Some of the features of this amazing app include;
- Healthy diet plans, highly customizable
- Knowledgeable database containing a wealth of information about nutrition from public agencies and universities
- SEDTrack – a comprehensive tool to help you achieve your weight loss/fitness goals
- Sleek. Intuitive and user friendly user interfac
Here you have all the tools you need for making dieting simple and easy.
- Fully customizable – Allows you to create your own recipes and exercise and add it to the database
- Calorie intake Manager with tools and graphs
- Exercise Manager with tools and graphs
- Weight loss Manager with graphs
Our body has a remarkable capacity to begin healthing itself, and much more quickly than people had once realized, if you simply stop doing what’s causing the problem. To become more conscious of what you eat and what you do. This means increasing awareness of what, when, why, and how much you eat, deliberately making better choices regarding what and how much you consume, and seeking ways to be more physically active. Several behaviors and practices have been shown to help people manage their food and beverage intake and calorie expenditure and ultimately manage body
Welcome to SimplyEasyDiet.com – your Nutrition Expert!
SimplyEasyDiet is not a miracle weight loss method, nor is it some magical diet drug or supplement.
It is an incredible system that is designed to help you lose weight in a simple an easy manner.
One of the reasons people are unable to follow their diet plans with consistency is because of a previous failed attempt. The problem with most virtual diets is our short term mind set into which we feed. Most people approach diets as an all or nothing proposition. Instead of making small, incremental changes in their lifestyles, that can last a lifetime, they turn their life upside down for a few weeks or so.
Yet once these first weeks are over and you return to your old habits, guess what? Your body returns to its former state as well! If there is a rule of thumb in this regard, it is the small changes that last long and big ones do not!
Using a meal pattern can be tricky. You might need to add a few things in your diet plan that you do not like. A balanced diet is all about eating a wide range of nutrient rich food in the right amounts. Eating a healthy, balanced diet plays a critical role in maintaining health. To increase your odds of success, it is important to take small steps instead of making giant leaps.
SEDTrack, your Personal Diet and Fitness Journal: Now it is easy to achieve your target weight with SEDTrack! Track your food, exercise, weight, nutrition and more to see whether you are on the right track or not!
The Android app, offers a smart and easy way to keep a detailed record of all your meals and track of your daily diet, calories burned by exercises and monitor your weight- all through this simple and easy to use app.
Studies show that people who are in a habit of keeping a food journal are most likely to be successful in losing their weight and keeping it off for good. But, how does noting down what you eat and drink in a journal able to produce this kind of magic?
The answer is simple. Keeping food diary increases your awareness of what you eat, how much you eat, and when you eat. This essentially helps you cut down on mindless munching. In addition to helping you keep a track of what you eat through our SEDTrack food journal, it helps you benefit from databases having the nutrition an caloric information of food items. This way it becomes easy for you to understand the genetic makeup of food and this extra information can be very effective in helping you avoid empty calories. You can also create your own healthy recipes using this information.
Instead of taking this as a quick fix to your health problems and complications or a magical formula that can transform you overnight, it is better to think of it as a new skill or practice – a healthy practice. In the beginning, you may not be fully satisfied or experience some difficulties, however, do not worry. It always takes some time to get used to new practices and adopt healthy changes in life – this is a part of the process.
You need to make a commitment to incorporate it as a part of your healthy lifestyle regimen so that you can stick to this routine for life. Once you successfully do this, you will soon see a more confident, happy and confident self in the mirror.
Weight Management & Calories
Why is weight management important?.
In addition to helping you feel and look better, reaching a healthier body weight is good for your overall health and well being. If you are overweight or obese, you have a greater risk of developing many diseases including type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and some types of cancer.
The secret to success is making changes and sticking with them.
- First - Find out What You Eat and Drink. This a key step in managing your weight.
- Next - Find out What to Eat and Drink. Get a personalized Daily Food Plan - just for you - to help guide your food choices.
- Then - Make Better Choices. Everyone is different. Compare what you eat and drink to what you should eat and drink. The ideas and tips in this section can help you make better choices, which can have a lasting impact on your body weight over time.
The advice in this section is for adults. If your child is overweight or obese, consult a health care provider to determine appropriate weight management for him or her. Because children and adolescents are growing, their BMI is plotted on growth charts for sex and age.
Why Is Physical Activity Important?
Regular physical activity can produce long term health benefits. People of all ages, shapes, sizes, and abilities can benefit from being physically active. The more physical activity you do, the greater the health benefits.
Being physically active can help you:
- Increase your chances of living longer
- Feel better about yourself
- Sleep well at night
- Have stronger muscles and bones
- Stay at or get to a healthy weight
- Be with friends or meet new people
- Enjoy yourself and have fun
When you are not physically active, you are more likely to:
- Get heart disease
- Get type 2 diabetes
- Have high blood pressure
- Have high blood cholesterol
- Have a stroke
Being active increases the amount of calories burned. As people age their metabolism slows, so maintaining energy balance requires moving more and eating less.
Resources for Nutrition & Health
Printable Materials & Youtube videos.
The website includes a number of print materials, available as downloadable PDFs.
This materials are from the USDA online.
These materials are in the public domain and therefore no permission is needed to print, reproduce, or use them.
- Getting Started with MyPlate
- Getting Started with MyPlate Mini-Poster
- Make Half Your Plate Fruits & Vegetables Mini-Poster
- Healthy Lunchtime Cookbook
- Sample Menus 2000 Cals
- 10 Tips Nutrition MyPlate
- 10 Tips Nutrition for teen girls
- Dietary Guidelines Consumer Brochure
Videos from Youtube.
- Who Elena overview, Choosing Godd Nutrition Video
- The Complete Skinny on Obesity
- Obesity: Ten Things you thought you knew
- Dietary Fats the Good, the bad, and the ugly